NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM
Friday • October 19, 2018
5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
When the clock strikes 5, history comes to life at the History Museum of Mobile’s A Night at the Museum!
Admission is $5 per person.
• Go on an historical scavenger hunt and talk to historical characters from all of world history.
• Listen to a Mobile Public Library storyteller read spooky stories.
• See the Mystery of the Mayan Medallion Exhibition.
• Make Mayan and Halloween themed crafts.
• Kids can participate in a costume contest, and get a goody bag filled with treats!
Please call 251-301-0270 for more information.